- Chrome - Sold individually
$7.99 - $12.59
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
#901 7/8 top 10" x 1" - Seat Post Diameter: 13/16'' - Seat Post Length: 15.5'' - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Type: Post mount - Seat Post Material: Steel
#901 7/8 top 10" x 1" - Seat Post Diameter: 25.4mm - Seat Post Length: 15'' - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Type: Post mount - Seat Post Material: Steel
- Integrated d-fuse seatpost magnet mount - Magnets hold the light firmly in place
$14.00 - $15.00
Giant's Aluminum Replacement Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in your saddle position.
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
Giant's Alloy Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in a great saddle position. - Weight: 325g
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
$23.99 - $27.99
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
- Straight-gauge 6061-T6 alloy shaft construction - 2-bolt rocker-head with micro-adjustment - Suitable for road or mountain use
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
The Pure Cycles seatpost is a no frills no nonsense seatpost perfect for a basic replacement.
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - 0mm offset
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
$29.99 - $38.99
Sunday Bikes pivotal seatpost.
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
- PIVOTAL compatible - Polished stainless steel shaft - Durable and weather resistant finish - Reinforced shaft design for strength - Outer Diameter: 25.4mm - Length: 250mm - Setback: 0mm
$34.99 - $36.49
- PIVOTAL Compatible - Ultra-light 6061 forged alloy construction - Reinforced wall construction - Setback: 0mm
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
- Anodized silver clamp with an anodized and fluted grooved post - Length: 350mm - Material: Alloy - Setback: 25mm
Page 1 of 5 Next page