$6.00 $11.00 45% Off
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
MTB 4 Hole Cleat Receptacle Plate from Sidi.
- Replacement ratchet tongue for selected styles of shoes - 2 pieces - 93mm
Caliper Buckle Strap from Sidi.
- Allows installation of 2-bolt SPD-style cleats on select Bontrager Road shoes - Compatible with Bontrager road shoes with nylon sole - Adapter plate replaces rubber plug in sole of shoes - Packaged as pairs
Key features: - Replacement strap for buckled Bontrager Road and MTB shoes - Compatible with 2009-2015 shoes, or all straps with this shape - Sold in singles - For optimal hold, it's highly recommended to also replace the buckle
$17.59 $21.99 20% Off
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening.
$17.99 $24.99 28% Off
Protect your little piggies With the Windshell Toe Cover, your feet retain an extra dose of warmth thanks to windshell material that is windproof and water-resistant no matter if riding on the road or mountains. - Windshell material provides insulation and protection during windy and wet riding - Integrated pull tabs for easy on and off - Designed for use with road or mountain shoes for maximum versatility - Soft elastic band above ankle for added coverage and comfort Specifications - Temperature use (high): 70 deg. F - Temperature use (low): 50 deg. F - Fiber content: 78% Rubber / 15% Nylon / 7% Polyester - Material: Woven - Sole Construction: Closed with holes for clips
Mix-and-match buckle and shoe colors to get that unique and customized look. Replacement buckles for those unpredictable times BOA shoe buckles work hard to keep your shoes secure and comfortable. No matter what happens, these original replacements will get them working like new. - Compatible with all Bontrager shoes using BOA® IP1 Fit System - Only includes the dial - no lace
Replace your heel studs for like-new traction Squeeze more miles out of your Bontrager cycling shoes with these genuine Bontrager universal replacement parts. - Genuine replacement heel studs for your Bontrager road shoes - Maintains traction when walking off the bike - Includes mounting screws - Compatible with 2012 – 2016 Bontrager Road shoes
$19.99 $24.99 20% Off
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening. Features a reflective strip on cuff for additional visibility.
$21.59 $26.99 20% Off
92% Nylon, 8% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, the Slipstream Strada features pre-opened cleat zones and heel tabs. Features an embossed DeFeet logo infused with glass beads for nighttime reflectivity.
Soft Instep Closure 2 - Kaos - Genius - Cape - Dominator
$27.99 $34.99 20% Off
58% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 7% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, the Slipstream Strada features pre-opened cleat zones and heel tabs. Features an embossed DeFeet logo infused with glass beads for nighttime reflectivity. Available in charcoal grey.
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
$31.00 $47.00 34% Off
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
There are some chilly days when you know that a pair of shoe covers will be overkill, but you'd rather keep your toes warm and worry about riding instead. That's where these toe covers fit in. They will keep your feet warm on cold and dry days. - Cut-outs for all current pedal systems - Reflective details at front - Fabric with versatile, medium thermal protection - GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: totally windproof, extremely breathable and water repellent - Lightweight material for easy storage - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left
Get the advantage of more grip with the Sabertooth Toe Spike Kit. The super-strong forged aluminum design easily mounts to any mountain bike shoe with front toe ports for a tighter grip when navigating cyclocross barriers, run-ups, and any off-bike section in less than ideal conditions. Key features: - Aggressive, earth-churning design - Made from precision forged stainless steel - Includes stainless steel mounting hardware
Proper alignment starts here Bontrager inForm BioDynamic insoles with Superfeet are engineered to harmonize the interface between body, shoe, and bike, giving you the complete foot support you need to ensure mile after mile of pain-free pedaling. Models are color-coded: - Red = Low Arch - Yellow = Mid Arch - Blue = High Arch - Engineered for unparalleled foot control, pedaling efficiency, and comfort - 3D Arch Pillar provides optimal arch support for improved knee alignment - Precision molded heel cup helps stabilize and align the foot - Footrest metatarsal pad helps reduce or eliminate hot foot - inForm BioDynamics—Optimizes natural movement for sustained, higher performance
Want one shoe piece to cover the entire road or mountain biking season? The Neo Protect 3 Shoe Cover is the one for you! Extremely durable, warm, and has easy adjustments with very wide side hook-and-loop fasteners with large locking zippers for easy use, this shoe cover is the only one you'll need all season long. It provides 360 degrees of reflectivity for added visibility in low light conditions, a reinforced Kevlar track under the foot with Hypalon rubber for long term walkability, and provides all-season wind and water resistance. - Cuff: Bias - Under Sole: 2 openings for road and SPD cleats - Side opening: Seam-sealed hook and loop fastener for easy slip-on - Visibility Features: Reflective - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
- More performance - Less discomfort - Better power transmission Full speed ahead – optimize your performance to the pedals! The IP Pro Solestar ergonomically stabilizes your foot on road and mountain bikes, supports efficient and comfortable movement, maximizes leg power and reduces discomfort. The IP Pro Solestar was developed with internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
- More performance - More comfort - Also suitable for walking Misalignment of the feet can significantly limit the enjoyment of cycling. With the IP Touring Solestar, Ergon offers all touring riders a significant gain in comfort, especially when covering longer distances. The patented stabilization delta keeps the foot in an ergonomic position, prevents discomfort and optimally transfers leg power to the pedal. Efficiency is maximized with a grippy surface made of nylon fabric. Finely ground walnut shells in the 3D foam padding aid in a keeping the feet cool. The insole shell, made of fiberglass composite, enhances pedaling efficiency. The IP Touring Solestar was developed with the internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
If you're looking for one shoe cover to provide the most warmth for the harshest of conditions, then look no further. The Thermal Pro is Louis Garneau's warmest shoe cover that provides 360 degrees of customizable protection from the worst winter can bring. A seam-sealed 2 mm neoprene outer with a fleece-lined inner provides unparalleled warmth, a customizable under sole prevents anything from seeping up into your foot, and easy wide openings with waterproof zipper and covered zipper garage keep the fouls of winter weather at bay. - Under Sole: Durable pre-cut rubber sole for better water resistance - Side opening: Seam-sealed Hook and loop fastener with safety puller for easy slip on/off - Shoe Cover Visibility Features: HiViz 360 - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
$49.99 $110.00 55% Off
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction - Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction - Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail - Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
Reluctant brides and ambivalent grooms might still get cold feet, but with a pair of Bontrager's RXL Stormshell Road Shoe Covers on, you won't have to worry. - Profila fleece-backed Stormshell fabric is taped for waterproof protection from cool and wet conditions - Waterproof YKK zipper for reliability and easy on/off - Velcro tab at ankle secures top opening - Road-specific bottom construction for great warmth and durability - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - Small: 39 – 40 - Medium: 41 – 42 - Large: 43 – 44 - X-Large: 45 – 46 - XX-Large: 47 – 48
- Windproof and water-repellent ProTextura 4-way stretch fabric for maximum protection and breathability - Zipper closure for easy on and off - Anti-abrasion sole cover - 3D ergonomic fit - 3M Scotchlite reflective details for enhanced visibility in low light
Reluctant brides and ambivalent grooms might still get cold feet, but with a pair of Bontrager's RXL Stormshell MTB Shoe Covers on, you never will. They're windproof, waterproof, and incredibly toasty thanks to the Profila fleece-backed interior. Plus, there are waterproof zippers on the back for easy on/off, reflective accents for enhanced visibility, and they're compatible with all mountain pedal systems and cleats. - Small: 39 – 40 - Medium: 41 – 42 - Large: 43 – 44 - X-Large: 45 – 46 - XX-Large: 47 – 48
Page 1 of 6 Next page