Dual Sport 3 is a high-performance hybrid bike with upgraded components that stand up to long rides on a variety of surfaces, from city streets to gravel trails and more! The lightweight frame is easy to accessorize for your style of riding with racks, fenders, a fitness tracker, lights, and more! Plus, front suspension, Tubeless Ready rims, and puncture-resistant tires give you the confidence to take on bigger adventures.
It's right for you if...
You want to up the adventure level on your recreational rides, and want a fast and rugged hybrid bike with quality parts that will withstand daily commutes, fitness rides on light trails, rail trail tours, and more.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame, an SR Suntour NEX fork with a lockout feature, a Shimano drivetrain with 27 speeds and a wide range of gearing, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, Tubeless Ready rims, puncture-resistant Bontrager LT2 Comp Hard-Case Lite tires, rack and fender mounts, DuoTrap S compatibility, and a Blendr stem for easy accessory integration.
The final word
Dual Sport 3 is fast and efficient on pavement and confident and capable on dirt trails. It has upgrades on the parts that make the biggest difference in performance, like the higher-quality Shimano drivetrain with 27 speeds, Tubeless Ready rims, and puncture-resistant tires.
Why you'll love it
- The fork's lockout feature ensures you're always riding efficiently: close it for smooth pavement, open it up on rougher trails
- A wide range of gearing means you never have to pedal too hard or too soft, even on the biggest hills
- Why choose between the road and trail? Dual Sport is a versatile hybrid that excels on a variety of terrain
- It's easy to accessorize your frame with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and more!
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, rack & fender mounts
SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 63mm travel
1-1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
Bontrager Approved, 32h
Front: Formula DC20 alloy Rear: Formula DC22 alloy